Sisterhood of the Traveling Minis

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just a little steampunk...

Over at Pages In Time, Karen gave us our first official challenge for the new Dt term and what an awesome one it was...Steampunk. She provided us with two images and challenged us to use them any way we chose but the end result needed to be steampunk.....and of course I decided to do a couple minis...lol!!!!! I'm telling ya I am hopelessly addicted...The larger image I used on the cover of a 6x6 mini that i will send to my amazing friend Carrie Taylor and the smaller image went on the cover of a toilette paper mini that will be sent to another awesome friend, Carla!!!!! Stay tuned for inside pics of the two minis as I have yet to send them off and I want the inside pages to be a surprise to both the recipients!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment